Campaign approval or rejection remains at Vubio’s sole discretion, active campaigns are constantly reviewed by our Compliance team and may be stopped at anytime without prior notice.
All advertising campaigns must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Campaigns containing Malware/Phishing are not permitted.
- Campaigns containing Browser lockers/Ransomware are not permitted.
- Backjacking and Auto redirection (forcing the visitor away from the publisher site) are not permitted.
- Fake Scareware Alerts are not permitted.
- Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is not permitted.
- Banners showing a phone number must use the CPM/Smart CPM pricing model (CPC is not allowed).
- Banners may not blink, shake, flicker or flash in a disruptive manner.
- Banners must not use content that infringes on copyright or trademark laws.
- The imitation of any of Vubio publisher website is not permitted.
- Banners & landing pages must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant.
- Campaign material containing the following acts are not permitted: extreme violence, abuse, rape, blood, incest, scatophilia, urination, bestiality.
Specific rules for all campaigns targeting the Mainstream category or its sub-categories:
- No visible nudity, no nipples, genitals, etc.
- No pornographic wording.
Campaigns featuring any of the following below will be permitted but will be categorised as SEXY which some mainstream publishers will block from their sites.
- Provocative poses.
- Important focus on breasts, small bikinis, etc.
- Dating products clearly oriented to sexual encounters.
- Provocative wording.